Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Just saw Shrek 2 today...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll most likely see it Friday, i just came back from the movies myself, saw Troy 2x already, such a great movie [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    This may be the first movie that my wife and I actually go out and see since 1999.

  3. #3
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    since movies cost $8 a head, and DVDs are only $15 ($5 of you wait a month a pick it up used), and the movies go from the screen to DVD in 2 months flat....and my home theater sounds 10x better than any commercial theather in the free world....i dont go.

    well, cept when im in canada. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    That is the reason why we pretty much don't go as well bonedust. When my wife got sick for a good period of time, we putchased a home theater sound system and a large enough TV that once she got better, we enjoy it far more to wait for the DVD (hince the reason I am busting for Tuesday so I can get ROTK) than to deal with the crowds and such.

    Although, the Shrek one has peaked our interest enough to maybe think it might be worth fighting the crowds, just to remind us why it is better to wait for the DVD if not anything else!

    And I think it is a goo move for you to go see movies when you are in Canada. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just last night I downloaded a few Shrek 2 clips....

    <u>Trailers and Clips</u>

    Watch the one labled "Film Clip #1 - Puss In Boots"... I laughed so hard I was crying... maybe you have to own a cat, but I laughed my ass off. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    COME ON!!!!

    Open the page... watch the clip... and LAUGH, DAMN YOU.... LAUGH!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought through some kind of license relatiuons thing that McF didn't get first choice on the Shrek license this time around...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    since movies cost $8 a head, and DVDs are only $15 ($5 of you wait a month a pick it up used), and the movies go from the screen to DVD in 2 months flat....and my home theater sounds 10x better than any commercial theather in the free world....i dont go.
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HELL Yeah! Preachin to the choir! I have a HD 57" Sony, 5.1 surround and a 200Watt subwoofer to rattle the windows. Who need the theater?

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Cool

    Already seen them, and already laughed!

    Why do you think this is a movie that might make my wife and I go back to the theaters?? Deep down, we hate people! Why deal with them when we don't have to!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I'm really pissed now that McFarlane didn;t get the rights for it this time around. We liked it better then the first, and the figures that are out for it are just crap.

    Steve, why the HELL are you letting great licenses like this slip through your fingers?

    For Nascar? BAH!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •